Belledune
Debbie Blake
(506) 237-3216
aaral.belledune@gmail.com
 

The village is named after its position on the tip of the same name. The Micmac Indians called the place or Meskeeseegeach delwisooltedichulnook, which means the place where Native Americans are picking cranberries . The current name appears for the first time in 1739 on a title, under the spelling Grand Belle Doune. The place was called Belle Down in 1799 and again in Belledune 1878 .

Basement of Senior Citizen's home
3981 Main street
Belledune, NB, E8G 2K6


Eel River Bar

Marina Guitard
(506) 684-6335
aaral.erb@gmail.com
 

The sandbank in Eel River, located between Eel River Bar and Charlo, is one of the longest natural sandbars in the world. On one end, water is fresh and on the other end, water is salty.

11 rue Main, Unit 201
Eel River Bar, NB, E8B 1A1


Campbellton French group
Madeleine Arseneau
(506) 753-8092
aaral.cton3@gmail.com

Judith Thibodeau
(506) 753-8092
aaral.cton5@gmail.com

The Mi'kmaq called Wisiamkik the site, which means muddy spot, in reference to the sediments in the narrow river Restigouche . The site became known as Pointe-des-Sauvages in 1700 . La ville porta à l'origine le nom de Cavenik's Point ou Kavanagh's Point , en l'honneur d'un immigrant irlandais arrivé en 1816. The city had originally called Cavenik's Point or Kavanagh's Point, in honor of an Irish immigrant who arrived in 1816. Then the name changed to Quiton's Point and Martin's Point, the latter in honor of a manufacturer of boats. 1833 The present name was given in 1833 by Robert Ferguson in honor of Sir Archibald Campbell (1769-1843), who was Lieutenant Governor of New Brunswick between 1831 and 1837.

29 rue Roseberry
Campbellton, NB, E8N 3G1


Campbellton - Dalhousie Region

Denise Savoie
aaral.cton4@gmail.com
Residences for elders

 

Performance of elders in a learning situation is influenced by their motivation and interest.
But then, what motivates elders to train? They want, above all, learn what they regret not having the chance to learn.

 


Campbellton English group
Ruth Mather
(506) 753-7628
aaral.cton6@gmail.com

Colette Frees
(506) 753-7628
aaral.cton8@gmail.com
 

The Mi'kmaq called Wisiamkik the site, which means muddy spot, in reference to the sediments in the narrow river Restigouche . The site became known as Pointe-des-Sauvages in 1700 . La ville porta à l'origine le nom de Cavenik's Point ou Kavanagh's Point , en l'honneur d'un immigrant irlandais arrivé en 1816. The city had originally called Cavenik's Point or Kavanagh's Point, in honor of an Irish immigrant who arrived in 1816. Then the name changed to Quiton's Point and Martin's Point, the latter in honor of a manufacturer of boats. 1833 The present name was given in 1833 by Robert Ferguson in honor of Sir Archibald Campbell (1769-1843), who was Lieutenant Governor of New Brunswick between 1831 and 1837.

101 Dover Street
Campbellton, NB, E3N 3H3


Kedgwick
Claudia Dubé
(506) 284-1092
aaral.kedgwick@gmail.com
 

Kedgwick is named after its position on the Kedgwick River , whose name comes from the word Micmac madawamkedjwik, meaning "large branch" or "flowing beneath the earth" [1] . Le village a porté le nom de Richards Station entre 1913 et 1915 [ 2 ] . The village bore the name of Richards Station between 1913 and 1915

11 rue Savoie
Kedgwick, NB, E3N 1J8


Saint-Quentin
Anne Levesque
(506) 235-8165
aaral.stquen@gmail.com
 

Anderson Siding, the name of the siding of the railroad, was founded in 1910 and the first Mass was celebrated in the log cabin of Simon Gallant. The origins of the parish of Anderson Siding are both Quebec and Acadian and Francophone population is 99%, the village had to bear a name that characterized him. Thus, in 1919 , the name was changed to Anderson Siding Saint-Quentin in memory of the Canadian victory which was won on the Germans at the Battle of the Somme three years ago in Saint-Quentin, France, during the First World War .

366 rue Canada
Saint-Quentin, NB, E8A 1H8